Terms & Conditions
For the T&C’s below, Gold Coast Rubbish Removal is referred to as “we” or “us”.
www.goldcoastrubbishremoval.com.au is a brand of Gold Coast Rubbish Removal
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Gold Coast Rubbish Removal staff reserve the right to work safely and will stop work should they feel any conditions may endanger the public, our customers or our staff.
- Telephone estimates cannot be guaranteed until an employee of Gold Coast Rubbish Removal views the junk on-site. If some of the waste is not visible, we can only estimate the amount, and therefore the price.
- All non-account customers must make payment on the day of the collection.
- ANY queries over the amounts charged by Gold Coast Rubbish Removal must be raised in writing/ by phone within 24 hours so that specific details can be provided accurately.
- On receipt of your waste, we reserve the right to charge for the amount of waste received. Gold Coast Rubbish Removal staff will do everything they can to provide accurate estimates. On most occasions contact will be made after viewing the waste to inform the customer of the exact volume and therefore price. If contact cannot be made quickly, we reserve the right to charge for the amount taken, and any extra time or other disposal charges incurred.
- All waste collected by us is considered the property of the customer until the customer has paid Gold Coast Rubbish Removal for the collection. Because bulky waste has a high disposal cost, should a customer refuse to pay, and should the waste have already been disposed or recycled by Gold Coast Rubbish Removal, we reserve the right, to return the same weight or volume of waste as has been collected.
- If any of our teams spot or suspect Asbestos they are required to leave the site immediately in line with HSE guidelines. Needles and any other hazardous / toxic substances can also result in immediate vacation of a site or premises.
- Before any clearance work commences on a customer site where builders’ waste or renovation waste is being cleared, we are entitled to request to view the site-specific asbestos register. The position and condition of any should be noted within the asbestos register. If, during our work, we see any fibrous material or other that we think may be asbestos, we reserve the right to:- stop work immediately – prevent any dust / fibre being
released e.g. turn off power tools or minimise air movement etc. – evacuate the immediate area and prevent access by others e.g. the public – inform those responsible for the premises and the Health and Safety Co-ordinator, so that the necessary sampling can be arranged – do (remove) not return to that area until informed that it is safe to do so.
- Multiple Load Collections
As a skip alternative, we reserve the right to charge for the amount of waste we have collected as well as any extra time (if extra time was needed)
or safe disposal charges (like fridges, TVs, monitors etc).All multiple load collections are chargeable on a load by load basis .Any quotations given
by phone or email are considered estimations to help give the client an indication of cost. Many jobs are very difficult to estimate, and can become
less or more than estimated initially even by the customers.
- Force Majeure
Gold Coast Rubbish Removal will not be liable for any failure or delay in complying with any obligation imposed by these terms if the failure or delay arises directly from any circumstance beyond Gold Coast Rubbish Removal control, including without limitation fire, flood, earthquake, explosion,war, insurrection, sabotage, industrial disputes, transportation, embargo, changes in law, delays or disruption by government or government
agencies. We cannot be held liable for non-attendance to include unforeseen circumstances which include illness and mechanical breakdown of our equipment.
- Non recovery policy
Gold Coast Rubbish Removal cannot be held liable for the recovery of any items that have been disposed of and deemed as rubbish at time of collection
- Personal Injury
Gold Coast Rubbish Removal will take no responsibility for any injury sustained by anyone other than staff members assisting with the loading of rubbish.